Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New Paper Flower Projects

My shop has been a bit slow lately and I've been able to get back to how my shop first started, by making whatever I wanted, in whatever colors I wanted and experimenting! Lately I've been working on a lot of custom wedding orders, which are very fun - but it's also fun to be able to pick my own colors every once and awhile.

I asked my fellow blogger friend  for some inspiration and she sent me this color combo from JCrew...I think they photoshopped her legs...you know, like that whole Target deal?
Tropical floral bandeau tank
https://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/swim/theswimshop/PRDOVR~07781/07781.jsp?color_name=capri-orange
Anyway, loved it. I had a lot of tangerine, peach, and coral paper arounnd. These crosses are essentially a mini version of the paper flower wall. I think I actually enjoy making the tiny versions of flowers better.

               

              



1 comment:

  1. These flowers are just wooow... dont know if these are easy to make at home but i really like the look if these ones.
    You can also try these flowers here. Paper flowers

    ReplyDelete